10 DIY On How To Make Your Mini Xmas Tree This Holiday Season
Festive season is all around. Everywhere there are different types of decorations are done to welcome this festive season. Even the net is flooded with ideas for Christmas tree making and decorations. May be you can whip up a couple of these to give your home the much needed Christmas look. These mini DIY Christmas trees will provide your home with some great decor without the mess of pine needles! Don’t get me wrong, nothing will ever compare to the original Christmas tree, but it nice to switch things up a bit. Take a look and let me know which is your favorite, and share this article with all your friends who love Christmas!
1. This is definitely not what I am used to when it comes to Christmas trees… But it can’t hurt to try something new.
2. “But I’ll have a blue, blue, blue blue Christmas”
3. I recently switched to a single-brew coffee machine, so I have a ton of coffee filters hanging around. I am going to make one of these!
4. Use some lace and pearls to make Christmas trees that look antique and vintage. These remind me of a good ol’ fashioned Christmas.
5. Recycle an old book into some festive Christmas trees Add a touch of glitter to the edges for just a little hint of sparkle
6. Head outside and scoop up some pinecones to make these delightful little Christmas trees. I have so many pinecones in my back yard! This is going on the list.
7. So these will only last one season because they are made from real greens, but they will add a cute touch to your decor. Save the wood pieces and make them again next year!
8. How fun are these? Yarn-wrapped Christmas trees! I can’t knit, but I love all the bright and fun colors that yarn comes in, so maybe I will make some of these.
9. Planning a modern Christmas? Work these little mod pastel trees into your decor.
10. These mini trees are cut from balsa wood. Don’t worry, you don’t need any power tools, though. This wood is so soft you can cut it with a craft knife.